Shababek Ya Quds Project
Burj Al-Luqluq and the Welfare Association celebrated the launching of “Shababek Ya Quds” project, funded by the Jerusalemite businessman Munir Al-Kaloti and supervised by the Welfare Association. The project aims develop the youth and support them so that they can efficiently participate in the community. Moreover, the project included the following activities and initiatives:
The project’s activities:
- Jerusalemite youth write “Shababek Ya Quds” with their own hands.
- Jerusalemite schools tournament “Version no.1”.
- Jerusalemite quarters tournament “Version no.1”.
- Launching the cultural beacon of Jerusalem.
- Tour to the mountains of Jerusalem.
- Group Ramadan Iftar for “Shababek Ya Quds” beneficiaries.
- Sports exchange titled “We Play for Children of Gaza”.
- Photography and drawing courses.
- Tour to Tiberias within the young guide program.
- Jerusalemite quarters tournament “Version no.2”.
- A tour to Golan heights and Banias within the young guide program.
- Opening “Al-Quds in Quarters and Streets” Gallery.
- Signing a partnership agreement between Burj Al-Luqluq and the Palestinian Vision Organization to implement the young guide program.
- Jerusalemite schools tournament “Version no.3” and Abu Obaida school wins.
- Tour to Al-Naqab & Bir Al-Sabe’ within the young guide program.
The Project’s Initiatives:
- Healthy and green school environment initiative.
- Al-Aqsa mosque archive initiative.
- Alwan initiative.